Jackie Hollywood – Assistant Producer
Fernando & Greg In The Morning
Weekdays 6:00 AM – 10:00 AM
I’m a little bit crazy and everyone knows it! I was born and raised right here in San Francisco and have wanted to be a talk show host since the age of 7. Jerry Springer and Jenny Jones have always been my idols growing up and I still want to be just like them.
I went to SF State and got a degree in Broadcast and Electronic Communication Arts. I’m a workaholic so I have a second job as host of “Celebrity Crush” and “Music Video Reform School” on Mevio.com. I also interview bands and artists for the network. I am blessed to have amazing jobs and I look forward to what the future brings (aka me taking over Oprah’s show).
Things Jackie Hollywood Loves:
- I have been obsessed with Nelly (yes, the rapper) since I was 11 years old. I still have his posters all over my room and I swear we are going to get married one day. I got to interview him on December 2010 and that will always remain the best day of my life (until our wedding day, of course.)
- I’ve been a vegetarian since the age of 11 and I’m very picky with food. I hate what most people love, like popcorn and pancakes. But I love Thai food, cheese, tofu and chocolate.
- I’m a horror movie junkie and I’m OBSESSED with the “Saw” Franchise. I also love The Human Centipede. The gorier, the better. Don’t judge.
- Disney is my guilty pleasure. I love Hannah Montana and all that kiddie stuff.
- Boys boys boys. I love skinny jeans, tight tees, tattoos and piercings. Basically Adam Lambert is my perfect man (not to be confused with the fact that I am still marrying Nelly). I like boys I can share clothes with. I also have girl crushes on Scarlett Johanssen, Katy Perry and Selena Gomez.