Click here for ALL NEW App to listen to 99.7 NOW! + F&G!

Your First Look At Britney’s Stage For Her Concert in The Bay!!!

Only a few days away til Britney comes to The Bay!!  The show has been moved from the Castro to the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium and we have your first look at the stage for the show!!

krhxh Your First Look At Britneys Stage For Her Concert in The Bay!!!

Britney’s manager Adam Leber tweeted a picture of Britney’s stage for her concert at the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium! Looks like she’s keeping the futuristic look like her “Hold It Against Me” music video. Can’t wait to see what she does for the bay, only 3 more days!! Were you able to get the free tickets to her concert??

Comments

1. Lesley says:

I’m so happy I was able to get tickets!

2. Ally says:

I was able to get tickets but 2 of my friends weren’t able to!!! Please tell me someone has extras! Or is there any way they can win tickets? PLEASE!

3. heather says:

No. 😦 I wish I could go!! I was trying like crazy at work

4. Killa "S" says:

I wanna take my bf to see you but we need free tickets, I wanna win.

5. AP says:

Nope! And some straight jack@sses are scalping on craigslist for unbelievable prices for what was supposed to be a free mini-concert. Day ruined…

6. rbm says:

Yess i got my tickets!! I can’t wait to see my dear britney spears! Love you girl!

7. Kris says:

CAN’T WAIT!!!!!!!! been a huge brit fan my entire life and i’m soo sososoo happy i got tickets. ahhhhhh my day got 10000x better 🙂