The Singing Italians On American Idol Il Volo

Haley got the boot….but there was an awesome Italian band rocking out called Il Volo … these kids got some spunk.

il volo american idol The Singing Italians On American Idol Il Volo

The group is made up of 3 gents named, Piero Barone, Ignazio Boschetto & Gianluca Ginoble, they all met up during an Italian “idol” type show and have been together ever since.

This is from American Idol last night in case you missed out ….

Follow them on Twitter @ilvolo

Comments

1. falastin says:

i love them i love hem i love them i love love love them .. they are there is no words to discribe it … when i hurd them sing ..i had joy in my heart a smile on my face and tears in my eyes .. they bring me happiness🙂

2. Nancy Raynor says:

Wow! I am so amazed at the talent of these 3 young men. The harmony is gorgeous and the ranges reflect years of voice training, but I imagine this is natural, raw talent. What is it about Italy that produces such extraordinary talent? I want to hear MORE, MORE, MORE! What an great future these young men are facing.

3. Charlotte says:

I think Il Volo are fabulous! Can`t wait to hear them sing again!! Wow!!!!

4. Susan Connelly says:

UNBELIEVABLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. jubelles says:

These young Italian men are TOTALLY AWESOME but then Italians singers are the best in the world.

So fabulous to see them on American Idol. They were like a breath of fresh air on the show.

1. Virginia Abreu de Paula says:

Exactly what I felt…fresh air. I had just told a friend about it when I read your post saying the very same thing. The most amazing is that they sung a very traditional song in a traditional way…and even so seemed so brand new!

6. ray mollica says:

So who’s surprised! They are Italian after all!

7. Doris Wilkerson says:

My skin started to tingle I just layed back and was very relaxed. Do they have any albums out yet.

8. BRIGITTE says:

IL Volo are amazing all I can say is WOW I could listen to them 24/7 Where can I get the CD.

9. Debbie says:

Couldn’t believe my ears. Absolutely the best vocalists to ever perform on Idol. There will never ever be a group as talented as this one on the show again. Also, these three young men are beautiful in appearance. Piero Barone, 17, is the studious-looking one with the glasses, Gianluca Ginoble the handsome, hot one in the middle, Ignacio Boschetto, the cute, all dimples, teddy bear on the right.

10. Maxine says:

They are really just kids. Gianluca Ginoble & Ignazio Boschetto are only 16 & Piero Barone is 17, but what talent & voices they have.

11. Shirley Young Carter says:

I absolutely love these beautiful young men,. Their voices are that of the Angels, my heart sings, my heart cries, they are so fantastic.