[photogallerylink id=58264] [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Kat Von D.[/lastfm] and [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Jesse James[/lastfm] seem to be the tattoo’d version of Jersey Shore’s Sammi and Ronnie! On again..off again…on again….and now off again! This time it’s supposed to be for good. Why is this time different? Well Kat posted something on her Facebook page of course….
This is the post Kat put up on her Facebook page:
“I’m sure this will be the most ‘uneventful’ blog I have ever written- but it’s purpose is simply to answer a lot of the reoccurring questions I’ve been getting asked lately– and I’m hoping this will answer them for you.
I think maybe the final episode of LA INK left things a bit confusing to some. So in a nutshell here goes:
1. I am not in any way moving to Texas. I am not opening up another tattoo shop. And, I am not leaving my shop here in Los Angeles, High Voltage.
2. I am not in a relationship. (And I apologize for all the “back and forth” if it’s caused any confusion)
3. I am in no way retiring (What does that even mean anyways???)
4. My tattoo shop is not closing, and is open for business like always. (Same goes for my art gallery- Wonderland next door to High Voltage Tattoo)
5. As hard as it is to let go of something you are so accustomed to doing, I am happy to have done LA Ink, but am even more excited about new upcoming ventures- and can’t wait to eventually share more about it with you all!
Ok, so good news for me that her shop isn’t closing! I don’t have any tattoo’s but have always wanted to get a PRINCE tattoo and only want HER to do it for me! LOL– yes, a girl can dream right?
Now that Kat and Jesse seem to be over, for now…. let’s play match-maker! Who would you set Kat up with?