We are all still pretty upset the Niners loss, but regardless, we’re going to have a great time watching the game this Sunday. I’m not so sure about this kid though. In a cute and hilarious video that started going viral on Friday, a father interviews his inconsolable son, and his feelings toward watching a football game the Niners will not be playing in.
What do you think? Too much? Be honest, who cried like this after the Niners loss?
Read More On 997NOW.com:
- Soul Food Spot Brown Sugar Kitchen Is Coming To The Ferry Building
- Sam Smith, JAY-Z, P!nk Set for ‘Saturday Night Live’
- Katy Perry Shares Photos from Witness Tour Kick Off
- Nick Jonas Talks ‘Jumanji’ Reboot
- Taylor Swift Befriends Rat Co-Star in New Behind the Scenes Clip
- Fergie Still ‘Great Friends’ With Ex Josh Duhamel