We are all still pretty upset the Niners loss, but regardless, we’re going to have a great time watching the game this Sunday. I’m not so sure about this kid though. In a cute and hilarious video that started going viral on Friday, a father interviews his inconsolable son, and his feelings toward watching a football game the Niners will not be playing in.
What do you think? Too much? Be honest, who cried like this after the Niners loss?
Read More On 997NOW.com:
- Nicki Minaj Receives Key to Queens, NY
- Charlie Sheen To Sell Babe Ruth Collectibles At Auction
- Beyoncé and JAY-Z Take Twins Home: Report
- Calvin Harris Reveals Star-Studded ‘Funk Wav Bounces Vol. 1’ Track List
- Andy Grammer’s Positivity Comes from ‘One of the Happiest People on Earth’
- Trailer For ‘Pitch Perfect 3’ Debuts