Proud new Papa Jay-Z, has made his return to the stage after the birth of his daughter Blue Ivy. He has been performing at Carnegie Hall for charity the last two nights. Check out the video of him performing ‘Glory’ for the first time ever! It’s already an emotional track for him that he released right after Blue’s birth, so watch him perform it to the sold-out crowd!
What did you think of Jay-Z’s performance? Did you catch at the end he said, “I didn’t think I was gonna make it through that one. That was tough.” Awww… such a proud Papa moment for him! What’s your favorite Jay-Z song?
Read More On 997NOW.com:
- Pop Royalty Shines at We Can Survive Benefit Concert
- Kesha Dedicates ‘We Can Survive’ Performance To Fan’s Mother
- Selena Quintanilla To Be Honored With Star On The Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Warriors’ Klay Thompson Pledges $1,000 Per Point For North Bay Fire Victims
- Expect More Profanity On ‘Stranger Things 2’
- ‘Veep’ Stars Lip Sync Katy Perry’s ‘Roar’ for Julia Louis-Dreyfus