Proud new Papa Jay-Z, has made his return to the stage after the birth of his daughter Blue Ivy. He has been performing at Carnegie Hall for charity the last two nights. Check out the video of him performing ‘Glory’ for the first time ever! It’s already an emotional track for him that he released right after Blue’s birth, so watch him perform it to the sold-out crowd!
What did you think of Jay-Z’s performance? Did you catch at the end he said, “I didn’t think I was gonna make it through that one. That was tough.” Awww… such a proud Papa moment for him! What’s your favorite Jay-Z song?
Read More On 997NOW.com:
- Michael Jackson’s ‘Thriller’ Scores New ‘Stranger Things’ Trailer
- Ben Affleck Clears Up ‘Batman’ Rumors At ‘Justice League’ Panel
- More DuckTales Video Plus The Return Of Darkwing Duck
- ‘Wonder Woman’ Sequel Announced
- Watch ‘Marvel’s The Defenders’ Trailer 2
- Steven Spielberg Reveals ‘Ready Player One’ Footage At Comic-Con