Even thought J.Lo and Marc Anthony are no longer married, they are working on a new reality show together. They went on Ellen to discuss their chemistry while filming “Q’Viva! The Chosen.” They were laughing and having a good time, but they still seemed kind of awkward to me.
Do you think they’ll be able to handle filming this show while being divorced?
Read More On 997NOW.com:
- Taylor Swift’s ‘Fearless’ Continued Her Country Reign
- Dr. Luke Disputes Aspects of Kesha’s New York Times Profile
- Disney•Pixar Announce Release Dates For ‘The Incredibles 2’ And ‘Toy Story 4’
- Katy Perry Shades Taylor Swift at Kanye West Concert
- Fernando And Greg’s Side Show Podcast (10.26.16)
- Lil Wayne Dropped from Damian Lillard Track