Even thought J.Lo and Marc Anthony are no longer married, they are working on a new reality show together. They went on Ellen to discuss their chemistry while filming “Q’Viva! The Chosen.” They were laughing and having a good time, but they still seemed kind of awkward to me.
Do you think they’ll be able to handle filming this show while being divorced?
Read More On 997NOW.com:
- Drake to Host First-Ever ‘NBA Awards’
- Big Boi Makes Television Debut of ‘Mic Jack’ On ‘Tonight Show’
- Kendrick Lamar’s ‘DAMN.’ Tracks Flood the ‘Billboard’ Hot 100
- Madonna Biopic ‘Blond Ambition’ Picked up by Universal
- Actress Abigail Breslin Opens Up About Why She Didn’t Report Rape
- Fernando and Greg’s Gossip Closet! (04.25.17)