VIDEO: J.Lo and Marc Anthony Discuss New Reality Show on Ellen
Even thought J.Lo and Marc Anthony are no longer married, they are working on a new reality show together. They went on Ellen to discuss their chemistry while filming “Q’Viva! The Chosen.” They were laughing and having a good time, but they still seemed kind of awkward to me.
Do you think they’ll be able to handle filming this show while being divorced?
Read More On 997NOW.com:
- Fifth Harmony Kick Off Reflection Tour With Sold Out San Francisco Show!
- Obama Calls Kanye West’s Home Phone, & Other Great Lines from Kanye’s Oxford Lecture
- Snoop Dogg Banned from Katy Perry’s Super Bowl Halftime Show After Iggy Azalea Diss
- Booty Jams: These Pants Turn Twerking Into Music
- Taiwan’s Eden Motel Features Alcatraz Themed Room
- Fernando and Greg’s Daily Podcast (03.02.15)