Even thought J.Lo and Marc Anthony are no longer married, they are working on a new reality show together. They went on Ellen to discuss their chemistry while filming “Q’Viva! The Chosen.” They were laughing and having a good time, but they still seemed kind of awkward to me.
Do you think they’ll be able to handle filming this show while being divorced?
Read More On 997NOW.com:
- First ‘Justice League’ & ‘Wonder Woman’ Footage Revealed At Comic-Con
- Topless Summer Presented By Jeep®
- Britney Spears Reveals Dream Car
- 8 Amazing Instagrams from Drake & Future’s ‘Summer Sixteen Tour’
- Netflix’ ‘Luke Cage’ & ‘Iron Fist’ Footage Knocks Out Comic-Con
- Gwen Stefani Shows Multi-Generational Appeal at Jones Beach Concert