Even thought J.Lo and Marc Anthony are no longer married, they are working on a new reality show together. They went on Ellen to discuss their chemistry while filming “Q’Viva! The Chosen.” They were laughing and having a good time, but they still seemed kind of awkward to me.
Do you think they’ll be able to handle filming this show while being divorced?
Read More On 997NOW.com:
- Fox News Is Cutting Ties With ‘Clueless’ Actress Stacey Dash
- Twitter Thought Troy Aikman Looked Like Jay-Z During The NFC Championship Game
- Britney Spears Waited 5 Months to Call Boyfriend Sam Asghari
- Sean Spicer Fact Checked Back to Beyoncé
- The Weeknd Subtly Jabs Justin Bieber Over ‘Wack’ Insult
- Troy Carter Went From Jazzy Jeff’s Sidekick to Industry Mogul