VIDEO: J.Lo and Marc Anthony Discuss New Reality Show on Ellen
Even thought J.Lo and Marc Anthony are no longer married, they are working on a new reality show together. They went on Ellen to discuss their chemistry while filming “Q’Viva! The Chosen.” They were laughing and having a good time, but they still seemed kind of awkward to me.
Do you think they’ll be able to handle filming this show while being divorced?
Read More On 997NOW.com:
- San Francisco is Apparently the Most Age-Defiant City in the U.S.
- Nick Jonas Grows Up on New Single ‘Chains’: Listen
- Justin Bieber Teased Tons of New Songs on Instagram Last Night, Including an EDM House Song: Listen
- Google Glass Among List Of Prohibited Items At Comic-Con 2014
- San Jose’s Joey Chestnut Wins The Hooters Worldwide Wing Eating Championship 2014
- ‘Six Californias’ Planner Tim Draper Discusses State Dividing on ‘Colbert Report’