VIDEO: J.Lo and Marc Anthony Discuss New Reality Show on Ellen
Even thought J.Lo and Marc Anthony are no longer married, they are working on a new reality show together. They went on Ellen to discuss their chemistry while filming “Q’Viva! The Chosen.” They were laughing and having a good time, but they still seemed kind of awkward to me.
Do you think they’ll be able to handle filming this show while being divorced?
Read More On 997NOW.com:
- Kanye West & Kim Kardashian Selling Old Mansion for $11 Million
- Miley Cyrus Could Face Fine, Jail Time for Mexican Flag Twerking Incident
- Kanye West, Lorde Reportedly Getting Together in the Studio
- Thirteen San Francisco-Themed Halloween Costumes
- Aubrey Plaza Will Voice Grumpy Cat In Upcoming Lifetime Christmas Movie
- Gwen Stefani & Blake Shelton Have a Lip Sync Battle on Jimmy Fallon