VIDEO: J.Lo and Marc Anthony Discuss New Reality Show on Ellen
Even thought J.Lo and Marc Anthony are no longer married, they are working on a new reality show together. They went on Ellen to discuss their chemistry while filming “Q’Viva! The Chosen.” They were laughing and having a good time, but they still seemed kind of awkward to me.
Do you think they’ll be able to handle filming this show while being divorced?
Read More On 997NOW.com:
- VIDEO: Several Milpitas Motorcycle Riders Vs Police On 680
- 26 Faces Every Drunk Makes
- Tour Guide Goes On Huge Racist Rant On San Francisco’s Chinatown
- San Jose Grandma Going Through Chemo Knits Herself A Giants World Series Wig
- Kiesza Exclusive In-Depth Interview: Debut Album, Rapid Fire & More
- Rob Lowe Named Public Enemy Of Kansas City, SF Still Loves Him