Even thought J.Lo and Marc Anthony are no longer married, they are working on a new reality show together. They went on Ellen to discuss their chemistry while filming “Q’Viva! The Chosen.” They were laughing and having a good time, but they still seemed kind of awkward to me.
Do you think they’ll be able to handle filming this show while being divorced?
Read More On 997NOW.com:
- Colin Kaepernick Gives $34,000 to J. Cole’s Dreamville Charity
- Demi Lovato Announces New Album ‘Tell Me You Love Me’
- Starbucks Is Testing Sushi Burritos
- Prince’s 1987 Concert Movie ‘Sign o’ the Times’ Headed to Showtime
- ‘Macarena’ Dance Lands Saudi Teen in Hot Water with Police
- Fernando And Greg’s Side Show Podcast (08.23.17)