Even thought J.Lo and Marc Anthony are no longer married, they are working on a new reality show together. They went on Ellen to discuss their chemistry while filming “Q’Viva! The Chosen.” They were laughing and having a good time, but they still seemed kind of awkward to me.
Do you think they’ll be able to handle filming this show while being divorced?
Read More On 997NOW.com:
- Expect More Profanity On ‘Stranger Things 2’
- ‘Veep’ Stars Lip Sync Katy Perry’s ‘Roar’ for Julia Louis-Dreyfus
- Watch Nancy Cartwright Voice 7 Simpsons Characters In Less Than a Minute
- KFC’s Twitter Only Follows 11 ‘Herbs and Spices’
- Taco Bell Is Testing A Kit Kat Quesadilla
- Watch ‘Sesame Street’ Parody Of ‘The Walking Dead’