Bethenny Frankel, of Bethenny Ever After, was on Today this morning when she announced to the world that she has suffered a miscarriage. She was eight weeks pregnant.
Frankel said, ”I’m 41…It’s a very personal question that I get asked a lot. We were pregnant with a second baby and at eight weeks I miscarried and that was a very emotional experience. It had a lot of different things that came with it.”
She continued, “Thinking about women who can’t have their own baby, even the first baby, I’m really lucky. I have the most beautiful daughter in the world and I’m grateful for her.”
Frankel was holding back tears throughout the interview and said that she wasn’t sure if she would have another child, or try to. “I’m 41 and I don’t know. It’s not really my choice. It’s not really my option and the window’s closing and it’s something that I’m dealing with…I’m not really thinking about it. I don’t know what my options are. I do have an incredible daughter. I feel like she’s perfect.”
“I honestly have thought about other women more than myself…The first thing I thought about was ‘Oh, my God. I can’t believe what people must go through if they can’t even have the one.'”
Season 3 of Bethenny Ever After premiered tonight on Bravo, and continues every Monday night. But don’t expect to hear about the miscarriage on the show.
Read More On 997NOW.com:
- Bruno Mars, Solange Lead ‘Soul Train’ Nominees
- MLB Teams Rally To Help North Bay Fire Victim!
- Chris Brown Details 45 Track Album ‘Heartbreak on a Full Moon’
- Selena Gomez Shares Heartwarming Video with Sister Gracie
- Nicki Minaj on Her Fight for Respect as a Female Rapper
- Kelly Clarkson Addresses Body Image on New Track ‘Whole Lotta Woman’