Beliebers, get excited. Your main man, Justin Bieber, is set to release his second book!
Justin Bieber is currently working on his second book, “Justin Bieber: Just Getting Started,” an official photo book which contains photos from the filming of Never Say Never, his performances, as well as a behind the scenes look at the recording of Bieber’s newest (and not yet released) album, Believe.
This is Bieber’s second photo book, following “First Step 2 Forever: My Story,” which has sold more than one million copies after it’s release in October 2010.
Bieber said, “I’m so excited to be working on another book with HarperCollins. Being able to share my story with my fans through these books is an absolute privilege. I can’t wait to show them more about my life on tour and in the studio in this next book.”
The book is set to be released in September.
Also, earlier today he tweeted, ”so next week is my birthday and maybe a week from today I might be on a song called #LiveMyLife on iTUNES. maybe. 🙂 (sic)” So Beliebers, be on the look out for his new single!
Read More On 997NOW.com:
- Soul Food Spot Brown Sugar Kitchen Is Coming To The Ferry Building
- Sam Smith, JAY-Z, P!nk Set for ‘Saturday Night Live’
- Katy Perry Shares Photos from Witness Tour Kick Off
- Nick Jonas Talks ‘Jumanji’ Reboot
- Taylor Swift Befriends Rat Co-Star in New Behind the Scenes Clip
- Fergie Still ‘Great Friends’ With Ex Josh Duhamel