Ever wonder how much celebrities spend on engagement rings for their significant others? Huffington Post has reported the top 10 most expensive engagement rings to date, but of the 10, only six couples are still married. I guess money really can’t buy love.
Starting with the cheapest:
Jennifer Garner got a $500,000 5 karat ring from Ben Affleck
Jennifer Lopez got a $1 million 8.5 karat ring from Mark Anthony
Katie Holmes got a $1.5 million 5 karat ring from Tom Cruise
Click next for more!
Heidi Klum got a $1.5 million 10 karat ring from Seal
Catherine Zeta-Jones got a $2 million 10 karat ring from Michael Douglas
Kim Kardashian got a $2 million 20 karat ring from Kris Humphries
Click next for the most expensive!
Mariah Carey got a $2 million 59-diamond ring from Nick Cannon
Melania Knauss-Trump got a $3 million 15 karat ring from Donald Trump
Paris Hilton got a $4.7 million 24-karat ring from Paris Latsis
Beyonce got a $5 million 18 karat ring from Jay-Z
Read More On 997NOW.com:
- Rob Kardashian Suffers Baby Shower Twitter Meltdown
- ‘7th Heaven’ Mom Up For Stephen Collins-Free Reunion
- Mary J. Blige Challenges Hillary Clinton with Bruce Springsteen Cover
- Skrillex, Tyga & Kylie Jenner Throw a Wild Party
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot In Central Park
- Morning Show Not Invited To Warriors Media Day!