Kim Kardashian and Kanye West were back at AT&T Park this weekend but not for an elaborate proposal but to watch the San Francisco Giants defeat the Kansas City Royal in game 5 of the World Series.
The controversial super-couple joined Barry Bonds for the game and photo in which the two seem less than exited to hanging with the Giants legendary slugger.
The night at AT&T comes just over a year after the two got engaged at the waterfront ballpark.
- AT&T Park’s New Features For Giants’ Home Opener, From Seats to Organic Garden, Apps, and an Exclusive Club
- The Buzz: San Jose Roller Rink Closes, Celebs At Giants Games, Lorde Photoshop Controversies And More
- 5 Favorite Food Finds Near AT&T Park
- Best Sports Bars For Watching The World Series
- Series Of Big Events To Crowd San Francisco This Weekend
- Giants Pitcher Matt Cain Lends Image To NoH8 LGBT Rights Movement