‘American Horror Story’ is making some big moves with its character selections and musical soundtrack, but we’re especially impressed by this recent development: the World’s Cutest Parents are making a cameo.
In the final two episodes of the season, Neil Patrick Harris will play a “chameleon salesman” and Burtka will have something to do with Jessica Lange’s romantic storyline.
Just in case you’ve forgotten, AHS producer Ryan Murphy also produced ‘Glee’, so by now, NPH is a good friend and an obvious choice for a guest star. Burtka, however, was surprising, very welcome bonus.
Just another adorable chapter in the Burtka-Harris love story!
- Ryan Murphy Finally Reveals ‘American Horror Story’ Seventh Season Title
- Sarah Paulson Wants To Portray Trump On ‘American Horror Story’
- Fernando and Greg’s Gossip Closet! (02.16.17)
- Fernando and Greg’s Daily Podcast! (01.13.17)
- Will Lady Gaga Return for ‘American Horror Story’ Season Six?
- The Clue that Lady Gaga Was Coming to American Horror Story