Mad Bum has got friends in weird places.
The World Series MVP not only scored his own Chevy truck and lifelong fame as the greatest post-season pitcher this year, he also received his very own, custom-made skivvies.
Jockey is celebrating the pitcher’s new Championship by immortalizing his nickname on a limited edition pair of boxer briefs.
And, as you might have guessed, they will read “MAD BUM” across the butt, because obviously.
“We wanted to provide fans with a fun, eye-catching keepsake in support of Madison’s postseason greatness,” said Dustin Cohn, CMO of Jockey International, as USA Today reports.
Now here’s the bad news: you won’t be able to buy the Mad Bumderwear. Reportedly, some were passed out after the game last night (though we can’t find any proof to corroborate that) and the rest will be “carefully distributed” by Jockey at the parade on Friday along the official Market Street route.
Here’s what they look like:
Happy hunting, Giants fans.
- AT&T Park’s New Features For Giants’ Home Opener, From Seats to Organic Garden, Apps, and an Exclusive Club
- The Buzz: San Jose Roller Rink Closes, Celebs At Giants Games, Lorde Photoshop Controversies And More
- 5 Favorite Food Finds Near AT&T Park
- Best Sports Bars For Watching The World Series
- Series Of Big Events To Crowd San Francisco This Weekend
- Giants Pitcher Matt Cain Lends Image To NoH8 LGBT Rights Movement