It hasn’t really been all that long since we basked in the glow of our *latest* Giants win, but what the hell—let’s give it another look, yeah?
The wicked “Hallow-ring”, as one creative parade-goer’s sign put it, was attended by many, many fans and locals, and a great celebration was abounded by all (except for those Dodgers and A’s fans in the Bay, sorry guys).
A man named Ben Radler filmed and then time-lapsed the whole parade, so we can re-live the whole event.
- Fernando and Greg’s Daily Podcast! 11.03.16)
- The Giants Are Going Back To The White House!
- Sassy Sports Breaks Down San Francisco Giants Opening Day!!!
- Hunter Pence Talks To ESPN About Signs, Speeches, And Not Letting Fans Down
- Re-Live The Giants World Series Parade With This 6 1/2 Minute Time-Lapse Video
- Watch: The World Series Game 7 Bottom Of The 9th Played With 8-Bit Nintendo R.B.I. Baseball