‘American Horror Story’ might be the most haunting show on television right now.
It’s so haunting, as a matter of fact, that we seem to see it in other places.
At least, that’s the only explanation we can come up with for the clip above, which imagines what Toy Story 4 might look like if the directors of ‘American Horror Story’ took a shot at animating the newest sequel of the film.
Spoiler alert: Twisty the Clown is still frightening as a cartoon.
- Don Rickles Dies Before Voicing ‘Mr. Potato Head’ In 4th ‘Toy Story’ Movie
- VIDEO: Darth Vader Vs Buzz Lightyear
- Disney•Pixar Announce Release Dates For ‘The Incredibles 2’ And ‘Toy Story 4’
- Film Night In The Park Announces Free Movie Schedule In San Francisco
- VIDEO: If ‘Toy Story 4’ Hired The Writers Of ‘American Horror Story’
- ‘Toy Story 4’ Is Officially Happening And All Your Favorite Characters Are Involved