- Nae Nae Dance Originators Tell Miley Cyrus She's Doing it Wrong Maybe next time Miley can avoid any controversy and come up with her own dance?
- Interview: Bea Miller Dreams of Ed Sheeran, Nirvana, Non-Slutty Halloween Costumes Teenage pop stars: they're just like us.
- Chris Brown Settles D.C. Assault Lawsuit Chris Brown has settled a lawsuit with the man he allegedly assaulted last October outside of a Washington D.C. hotel.
- Pharrell Teases New N.E.R.D. Album Williams played coy when asked about the long-running alt-rock project, which hasn't released a full-length since 2010.
- Nicki Minaj Drops 'Pinkprint' Teaser on Instagram: Watch Fans are going to have to wait until Dec. 15 to get their hands on The Pinkprint, but Nicki Minaj wants them to know she's been working on more than just music.
- Lorde Calls Kanye West Her 'Idol,' Discusses Their Awkward First Phone Call While there are many reasons to look up to Lorde, she has found her own hero, one who is rather god-like. At least, in his professional opinion.
- Robin Thicke and Pharrell Williams to Face Marvin Gaye's Family in Court Over Alleged 'Blurred Lines' Ripoff It's been a tough year for Thicke, and now some of that drama will carry over into 2015 when he faces the Gaye family in court.
- Electric Bounce House 2: Diplo See pictures of Diplo at Electric Bounce House 2 at SAP Center in San Jose on October 29, 2014.
- Sam Smith Pulls Surprise Guest Ed Sheeran for 'Stay With Me' Duet: Watch Sheeran had previously covered the track on BBC1's Live Lounge back in June.
- Dr. Luke Files Lawsuit Against Kesha's Mother, Accuses Her of 'Tortious Interference' Kesha's ongoing battle against Dr. Luke has taken a new turn.
- E-40 Is Maybe The Biggest Giants Fan Of 2014 40 water had the best week ever.
- Style Files: Kim Cesarion on Suits and Stockholm Fashion Kim Cesarion - an R&B and pop singer who has a history as a classically trained musician - talked to us about his love of suits, the fresh and clean fashion in Stockholm and how to properly accessorize the lapel of a man's suit.
- Viral Video: Men Dancing In Heels Are Back! Remember the viral video of those guys who killed it dancing to Beyonce in heels? They're back and sexier than ever this time dancing to Pussycat Dolls! Omg I'm soo jealous of their sexiness!!! I want to be them! haha These guys are amazing!! Last...
- Interview: Usher Talks 'UR Experience' Tour, 'Hands of Stone,' Bieber and Strippers Not necessarily in that order.
- Taylor Swift Says She Was 'Never Taught the Definition of Feminism' as a Little Girl, Wishes She Had Been Taylor Swift used to shy away from the "F-word," but throughout her recent crop of interviews she's declared herself a feminist and now is explaining where this change of heart came from.